30 September 2010

11TH DAY: THE STATUE OF LIBERTY AND ELLIS ISLAND

Hoy me levanté a las 07:00. Desayuné y me vestí. Fuimos al colegio y estuvimos allí hasta las 08:45. Visitamos La Estatua de la Libertad, la isla de Ellis y después fuimos a comer unos perritos calientes. Al terminar fuimos al puente de Brooklyn y caminamos un rato. Pasamos por la zona cero cuando íbamos en el bus y llegamos al colegio a las 17:30. Fui a buscar a Julia y nos fuimos a su casa. Estuve en el ordenador y luego un rato con Julia. Cenamos pollo y después fuimos al centro a tomar helado. Al volver me duché, estuve en el ordenador y me fuí a dormir.

Today we woke up at 7:00. I had breakfast and got dressed. We went to school and we were there until 8:45. Then, we visited the Statue of Liberty, Ellis island and Later we had lunch some hot dogs. When we finished, we walked towards Brooklyn Bridge and crossed it. We saw The Ground Zero from the bus. We came back to school around 17:30. I met Julia and we went to her house. I was at the computer and talked for a while with Julia. We had dinner chicken and later, we went to the center to have an ice-cream. Again at home, I had a shower, I chatted on the computer and we went to bed.

Nerea


Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment